Wordle puzzles continue to be enjoyed by thousands upon thousands of people across the globe, although there’s a sense those daily Wordles are getting harder. Fortunately, Express Online is here to lend a helping hand, so don’t give up on your winning streak just yet. Indeed, if you’re struggling with Wordle 276 for March 22, then head to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck!
If you’re reading an article about Wordle hints, then I’m guessing you already know how to play. Just in case you’re new to the popular word game, however, then here’s a refresher.
Players are given just six chances to guess a different five-letter word each day. You’ll need to use the powers of deduction to get the right answer, so pay close attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colors. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. It also means you’ll lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for the Wordle 276 March 22 hints…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 276 March 22 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 276 contains just one vowel.
2. Wordle 276 starts with the letter ‘S’.
3. One of the letters appears twice.